5 Things To Pray For….
1. Pray for Della Neilesen who is at Redlands Community Hospital.
2. Pray for our GriefShare ministry..
3. Pray for Debbie Leven’s father who had a stroke. Pray that his blood pressure will stay in control.
4. Pray for Pastor Ramos who is battling prostate cancer.
5. Pray for Youth Hope in Redlands. For more information about Youth Hope check out youthhope.org
5 Things To Look Out For….
1. We will be having a Super Bowl Party on Feb. 1 at 3:30pm in the McKay building.
2. We are having a special luncheon to share and remember Judy Liles on February 8th at noon. Please bring a side or dessert to share.
3. Gospel Night is this Saturday at 5pm.
4. Children’s Ministry will be having a meeting at 12:15 on Sunday, February 8.
5. We will be celebrating the Lord’s Supper on Sunday, February 8 at both worship services.
Check out the FEBRUARY edition of the CSB Newspaper!
Click this link for the February digital edition of the California Southern Baptist Newspaper
If I see aright, the cross of popular evangelicalism is not the cross of the New Testament. It is, rather, a new bright ornament upon the bosom of a self-assured and carnal Christianity. The old cross slew men, the new cross entertains them. The old cross condemned; the new cross amuses. The old cross destroyed confidence in the flesh; the new cross encourages it. A W Tozer
*Please click on the link below for the church calendar!